endeavors

Friday, November 04, 2005

Busy Bee

Friday: 8 pm show; bed

Saturday: 6 am wake up; take apart bed so karen can move; work out; movie w/ faith; mall for steven, cookies, ring repair, panties; IKEA for loft and possibly desk; food w/ Cynthia; Inherit the Wind; Bingo Jam.

Sunday: Sunday School; church (baptism); PIF meeting; Original's show (ken!!)

At some point during all of this I have to do my "homework" for SS, type up last weeks PIF minutes, and move my stuff into Faith's room when she moves into Karen's. The play and the Bingo Jam may not happen, but hopefully I'll have enough time. Food w/ Cynthia is important b/c she's moving to Chicago and I will miss her and this is the only time we can get together. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Chris. He moved to CA today.

Right now, if I had a superpower, it would be to stop time so I could get all of my things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home