endeavors

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I used to watch about 5 different shows last season, plus I had a netflix subscription. When did I have time to sit in front of the tv, and where has it gone? Tonight I have to study my NITA material for an hour, then meet my folks & aunt/uncle for dinner. Then come home and study more. Tomorrow I'm dropping headshots off at my agent's, taking my folks to see my church, and going out to lunch. This all has to be done by noon b/c my call time for NITA is 12:30. When it's over, dinner with the folks, and possibly IKEA. If we don't have time for that Fri night, we're going Sat. After NITA from 9-4:30. Sunday, NITA is 9:30-4. At some point I will be assembling the loft I'm getting. I'm still not completely moved into this room, and mainly it's b/c I'm waiting on the loft. Once that's up, I can find a place for everything.

Seriously, if you're working on a formula to stop time, let me know. I need about 24 extra hours to get all of this crap done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home