endeavors

Monday, November 07, 2005

You know when you're in a check out lane and someone is on their cell phone the entire time? I find that HIGHLY annoying. Well, I was my own pet peeve today at Target. But it was for a good reason!! My sister, who I never get to talk to, called me up to say hi. I'm going to Vegas in January for an improv workshop, and I wanted to see her. Plus we both have January birthdays, so I figured we could celebrate. Plus, she can get me in free to Mystere!!! That is, of course, if she hasn't been transferred to California before then. Which is a possibility. So cross your fingers that I will be able to fulfill a life-long dream in January. I'm also going to try to make a trip to LA to celebrate more January birthdays. We shall see.

Also, I love Bashas. Nothing says lame-o more than walking down the cereal aisle, singing along to the oldies on the speaker system. They have the best music there! And because of my wonderful dad, I knew all the songs. Duke of Earl, Jailhouse Rock, Rockin' Robin, to name a few. It was a good night. Plus we now have a toaster oven, iron, hand mixers, cool clock, food, and the beginnings of a pumpkin pie. (sorry, you will have to wait a couple of weeks before I can make it, but it will be good)

My folks are coming to visit. "When?" you might ask...The 10th, of course. 6 months in a row now. Anyway, I found a loft I liked at IKEA, but couldn't get it to my car by myself--and my car wasn't big enough for the loft and the mattress. So I will be taking advantage of my uncle's SUV, and also his tool box. Between the two of us, we can probably assemble it in 6 seconds flat.

Crap, I was going to go to bed an hour ago. Oh well. P.S. I still love my new place!!! Michelle, talk to your dang land lord already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home