endeavors

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I would rather do this in person or have a phone conversation, but I'm not sure you'd be down with that. Asking for your email or cell number would be a bit invasive (I think), and I've already managed to do enough damage. I don't know, maybe not. Either way, I really want to get this out, and this seems to be the only medium. So, everyone else, please disregard this post.

I totally didn't mean anything in a hurtful way. At all. I just felt this bizarre connection to you at that moment and wanted to share. I had a similar struggle. Literally, almost the exact same thoughts: well, I'm going to do this but if nobody else does, what's the point? And maybe I'm making things worse through this post. I don't want to! I know we'll never be best friends; we'll probably never go out for coffee or shopping. But I don't want there to be animosity. You are a great person I would genuinely like to know better. Yet I completely understand if that's not possible. I will not be an obstacle in whatever you guys are going through. I am taking myself out of the picture. I am truly, truly sorry for anything I've done to hurt you, and am asking for forgiveness.

Truce?
*meekly waves white flag*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home