endeavors

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A lot of people from my work are coming to see Sentimental Journey. It's in Scottsdale and everyone lives in Glendale. But they're all going to drive a really long way to show support. I love the people I work with! I also love what I do. Yesterday a woman called to tell me she was having a plaque made for me and Tammy as a thank you for treating her so great during her STD. (short term disability) It's stuff like that which makes me love my job. However, this still doesn't negate the fact that I'm getting paid squat. Things have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to see what else is out there. And I'm kind of spread thin lately. Between JesterZ and SJ rehearsals, I've also been packing and unpacking my things and planning a trip and reading Shakespeare for an audition. And audition that I don't really have time for and can't go to call backs or even the first week of rehearsal b/c of the current show I'm doing. Plus I want to talk to Tonya about voice over stuff. And I need to burn those CDs and print my labels. Then there's a big networking thing Friday night that I should attend, but that's my first day off all week. I want to come home from work early and play with my new ipod that I haven't even had a chance to charge up. Last Saturday I wrote everything in my planner that I had to do over the next couple of weeks and felt really overwhelmed. So instead of doing anything productive, I read a book cover to cover in one sitting. I also have no food and am tired of buying lunch everyday. But I can't do anything about that today b/c of rehearsal. Ugh. Sorry, that was a huge rant. Hmm...maybe if I wasn't on the computer bitching, I could actually get something done. OK, pile of books and movies to find a place for before N&B return, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home