endeavors

Monday, June 20, 2005

This was a great weekend. Participated in a 48 hour film project, hung with friends, watched and LOVED Lost in Translation. There are hardly any words in the scenes. It's mainly just emotions, which so relates to improv. I would love to watch it againandagainandagain. Plus it's just beautiful.

Enough gush.

Orlando and Kate are back together. Sigh.

Had a great show on Thursday. Good scenes, good characters. I wasn't thrilled with the beginning, but it ended well. There were some people in the audience I was talking to before the show started, and after a particularly funny thing I did, I heard one of the girls say, "I love her!" That made me feel good. Also, Heather, I totally did a shout out to you, except you're on the other side of the country and so are not privy to it. Maybe I'll try to get a hold of the tape and send it to you. Anyway, during emotional characters, I was given Luscious Team Mascot. It was a chicken. Oh, my friend, it was a luscious chicken.

Worked out with Dom today. Finally used him in a scene a couple of weeks ago. I've been doing impressions of him for a year now, and I've never found a reason to use him during a show. But my arms are shaking; I worked them out so hard today. I was in a really bad mood when I went in due to a stressful phone call, so the adrenaline sort of pushed me to do more than what I normally would have. And now I can barely type. I have no idea how I'm going to take a shower. Washing one's hair requires the arms to be above one's head.

I need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home