endeavors

Thursday, June 16, 2005

What a crazy past couple of days at work. Yesterday at 3:50, Tammy calls. She just left 10 minutes earlier.

T: Um, my car is gone.
A: Psyche.
T: No, I'm serious. I think my car has been stolen.

I run downstairs to find a very sad Tammers. I'm really protective when it comes to my friends. If you mess with them, I will throw down. And I felt completely helpless at this point. All I could do was hug her and be with her until her husband came. Apparently this was the second time in as many days from our lot. Not cool.

Then this morning a girl gets fired. For those of you who know about my work, that's nothing new. What *is* scary, however, is the fact that she threatened to shoot people. She's been carrying a gun in her purse for a few days now and I guess she's been on crystal meth for a month. Although, none of these were factors in her getting fired. Go figure. So now we have an extra security guard to walk us to our cars. Ugh. And I know her. Heck, I *trained* her. Big Yikes. I am actually a little afraid to go to work now. I don't like that feeling.

So let us end this on an up note. Ben makes me laugh out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home