endeavors

Saturday, August 03, 2002

Went to the movies last night with Tosh. The first preview was nothing exciting, and as it was drawing to an end, I kept saying, "Two Towers. Two Towers. Two Towers." And I won. That was the next preview they showed. And I was peeing my pants the whole time. Could I be any more of a nerd? And I wish zha and Suzanne were here so I could watch it with them. Who knows, maybe I'll drive 8 hours and drag them to the theatre. Especially Suzanne, seeing as I told her an eight hour story about Legolas and the elves on New Year's Eve. But it was rediculous how excited I was to see that preview. I don't know if it's physically possible for me to wait four more months. And when it was finished, I leaned over to Tosh and said, "You do realize this is how I will be the entire three hours." And she giggled. But she just finished the second Harry Potter book and can't wait for that movie. So now I think she actually knows how I feel. Then the movie starts. Austin Powers. And I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in a theatre. Towards the end there's a take-off on LOTR. The part when Frodo is stabbed and has recovered and is hugging his friends in slow motion. Yeah, they do that. It was so funny. They did a take-off from I am Sam and there were a thousand famous people in it. Including the Osbourne's. Gotta love Mike Meyers. Holy crap, it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home