endeavors

Friday, July 26, 2002

I love to cook. So I really enjoyed dinner last night. Isn't it funny how sometimes you start out with a certain thing in mind, then it becomes something completely different? That's what I love about food. A pasta dish became a chicken and veggies dish. Quite tastey as there was plenty of garlic. Mmmm... The past two nights The Boy has left early, which has put me to bed early, which has gotten me up earlier the next day. And I've done my taebo. Which has been absolutely fantastic. I forgot how explative good it feels to work out. I mean, it completely wakes me up for the whole day and gives me tons of energy. So, just so you know, that's my free advice for the day. Get up and work out. Yea for getting fit again. My heart is happy, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home