endeavors

Thursday, July 25, 2002

I don't feel like having any human interactions today. I had to go into work for 2 1/2 hrs on my day off, and the rest of my afternoon will be spent cleaning and grocery shopping. For the dinner tonight, and for my best friend coming to visit this weekend. Which I am so excited about I might cry. We talked for a really long time last night. It was wonderful. Yet I discovered I was much more depressed than I had originally thought. And too hard on myself. He helped me come to some good realizations. Like I need to see a therapist. And I really miss him. There's a party I've been invited to that I want to attend, however, there will most likely be a certain person there I really don't want to see. Plus I may be going to the airport anyway. But still, I don't want the host to be mad just because I'm an idiot and never want to be in social situations with someone. Which again leads me to no human interactions. Just let me be in my little apartment with my dehumidifier and my crazy loud neighbor who I think is hiding a horse in the kitchen. Please, nobody call me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home