endeavors

Friday, August 02, 2002

Normally I do not enjoy being awakened at 2:30 in the morning. Two nights ago, however, it was quite funny. Tosh calls to tell me she is "highly inebriated". There was a going away party at some bar for a chick I know that I missed because I had to be up at 6:15 to get ready for work. But she went. And decided it would be a good idea to enter the hot bods contest. (which she lost, but only because the tramp who won knew all of the judges. well, that and the fact that she fell off the stage and now has a bruise that goes from her knee to her hip) But anyway, she called my cell the next morning and sounded like she had been run over by a truck. And said I should have gone because I would have stopped her. Tosh, my love, you know me better than that. I so would have helped you with your dance routine. And she sang "I love rock 'n roll" in honor of myself and Brittney Spears. Damn my job. I would have paid money to see that. Dammit all to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home