endeavors

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

It's official. He's The Boy of My Dreams. Last night he came over and we watched Elimidate, Blind Date, and Change of Heart. The three most hideous shows on tv, but also the three best. And then we talked forever about Stephen Hawking and outer space and travel and wormholes. And there are only two people who truly understand what an amazing turn on that is for me. It's like he got into my head and read my list of everything I want in a guy and then became it. And he left, and all I could think about is how much my heart will break when this ends and how much of a sad, pathetic mass of depression I will be. I wish I could magically be whisked away someplace so I won't have to deal with it. And why do I insist it will end, you ask? Because this is too good to be true and I'm not that lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home