endeavors

Thursday, May 30, 2002

I'm enjoying the new job. Some of the goals the company sets are rediculous, and I'm incredibly competitive, so it's been frustrating. But on the whole, I like it. And zha is at a job he likes. He's absolutely brilliant, and this place sounds like it's actually going to appreciate him and use his brains. Which makes me happy. And I can't wait to visit him!!! This weekend I'm shooting a scene for a student film--much excitement. I haven't done film in forever, so this is going to be great. Plus it's with a friend I graduated with--always good. And what is up with all these damn dating shows on the WB? "We're in a relationship and we're not sure if we should be together, so let's not only go on a date with someone else, but shall we also tape it so our significant other can see what we've gotten ourselves into?" I mean, how moronic do you have to be? The couples make fun of each other the entire show and say how much they hate each other, but in the end, they stay together. Oh well, not my life. I'm going to a baseball game, instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home