endeavors

Friday, May 31, 2002

There was the most violently beautiful storm on the way home from work tonight. The kind that made you wish you weren't driving. With thick cords of electricity leaving blue jags in my vision. And windshield wipers are virtually useless. It reminded me of a war between Greek Gods. Not that I have any in my immediate memory, but it made me think of Zeus and Achilles and all the rest. It was amazing.

My folks were watching a baseball game. I wonder how they're doing? I came over to play with the new kitty. Tigger, the 20 lb monster, is not so happy. She's actually very afraid of the new kitty (always said like Dr. Evil), who likes to attack my eyelashes. OK, New Kitty has a name. It's so cute. My mom works at a library, and there was a box with him in it when the women were coming in to work. "10 week old male kitty needs a good home." My mom volunteered to adopt him, and the ladies named him Dewey. It makes me giggle. Tosh, what was that movie with a nerd joke that I thought was hysterical? Something mathematical. Anyway, whenever Dewey is around Tigger, Tigger hisses and runs away. Wuss. I think I have a slight allergy to the cats, which makes me sad, 'cause I'd love to have one.

My eyes are itchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home