endeavors

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser


This is only the second week, but it's my favorite season so far. The team is so unbelievably supportive of each other I could explode with happiness. My favorite girl is the Green team. She won the challenge. The first prize was immunity and a phone call home. She gave up her phone call b/c she thought someone with a family would benefit more.

The heaviest person to ever be on the show was the last up the mountain. His team came back and walked with him, holding his hand, pushing him from behind. They let him cross the finish line by himself.

My heart grew three sizes.

"Jillian's definitely the scariest, hardest person I've every had to deal with and that includes all of my past football coaches." -one of the dudes on the black team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home