endeavors

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two funny things that happened at the party:

Random Guy spilled a beer down my leg. He was rubbing my leg kinda trying to be sexy and all I could think about was the fact my hot peep-toed shoes now smelled like beer. I was engaging in conversation when he called it out. "I'm rubbing your leg here, and all you're thinking about is the fact that your shoe has beer on it. Am I right?" Yes! It totally cracked me up that he knew exactly how girls think.

Character Workshop Crush was there. Hadn't seen him in a while. Here's a snippet of a conversation:
"Why haven't we had sex yet?"
"Because I'm not that kind of girl. Now let's get back to making out in the janitor's closet."

Oh yeah, I'm full of all kinds of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home