endeavors

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Glad to be back in California in the high 60s. Ohio apparently hates me. The weather was crappy and Southwest, with whom I've never had a luggage problem once, decided to run over one of my pieces with the airplane and then tape it back together like no one would notice. It was great to see everyone. Pictures are up here. Happy to be in my own bed and my own shower. I would have thought that bathing in a place where I'm not constantly bumping my elbows on the tiny enclosed walls would be great. But, unfortunately, the water in OH only gets lukewarm. I need scaldinghot.

I hope everyone has a happy and save New Year's Eve.

1 Comments:

  • It was great to see you. I wish I hadn't asked Eric to come along. I don't know what I was thinking, I know he is a butt and yet I still invite him out sometimes. It looks like the night got really fun. I look like I just woke up in the picture of us, I got the puffy sleepyface thing going on. I am working on de-puffing.

    ~~Libby

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 19, 2009 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home