endeavors

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My camera died. It's been having problems taking pictures lately, but this weekend when my parents were visiting and we went to Griffith Park Observatory and I took photos of the Hollywood sign and surrounding area, none of the photos were coming out. It was just black. That made me sick. My Nikon D-80 was an $800 Christmas gift to myself (with the help of family checks). So, I took it into a camera store in the mall. I figured they could send it away to Nikon or whatever. But the girl said it was a problem with the lens, not the camera. We tried a new lens and there was no problem. But then I got home and tried a new lens and there is still a problem. Eff. I love this camera, and I don't want it to be broken. Between rehearsals for 3 different teams, class, a show, and work, I have no time until next week to do anything about it. But it's all I can think about.

Magic Fairy, come fix my camera. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home