endeavors

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Last night I went to my first official Hollywood Party. My friend, Stefanie, is a manager at Steven Allen, which is opening 3 stores in the LA area. So I was on The List for the first opening. Celebrities I stood near:

Michelle Trachtenburg
Guitarist from Weezer, not Rivers
Amanda Peet
Jason Bateman

I made a friend--Adam Tschorn, a writer for the LA Times. He is covering LA Fashion week next week and knows the Fug Girls. And just when I thought there was no possible way for me to like him more, we start talking about improv. He went through Groundlings, Second City, and iO. He even wrote a story covering iO's improv fest.

Had lots of free drinks. Something Champagney, a sip of a cucumber thingy, and something else Champagney with cranberry juice. The finger food was fantastic, and, of course, my favorite part. I wore my incredibly hot black peep-toed shoes, but after two hours at the party, I replaced them with the flip-flops I stashed in my purse. Uber smart of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home