endeavors

Thursday, November 22, 2007

This is my first official Thanksgiving with no family, but my second one in California. Last year at this time I was driving to San Diego to celebrate with my aunt and uncle at my cousin's place. Then I drove up to LA to film the next day with Chris and Mike. Chris is still working on that movie. I have to work for the next 4 or 5 hours, but then it's over to zha's for mac'n'cheese w/ garlic and some Katamari!! After that, we head to Caroline and Behn's. They have a big thing every year, and I know there will be a lot of the Ohio Crew there.

I'm thankful that I got to spend last week with my family, even though I was sick the entire time. I am thankful for my job that allows me to work whenever I want and make enough money so that I don't have to worry about things. I'm thankful for improv. I'm thankful for my amazing friends who have been there to help me through dark times and have been there to share in successes. I feel so lucky to be alive and to be living the life I have.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home