endeavors

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 2


So sore I can't even sit down.

Tuesday I had a training session with Jamison at the new LA Fitness. At the time, I thought, man, I'm not getting a good leg work out at all. But I can't keep my heart rate under control. (we were doing lunges and jumping jacks and the step-up things) Now that I'm not traveling like a crazy person, I'm much more regular with my exercise. I marked this one as a good one to try in a month to see how I've progressed cardio-wise.

Then I woke up yesterday morning for spinning. And couldn't move. Apparently, it was a perfectly fine work out for my legs and butt. Holy Buhjeezus! I wish my apartment had a hot tub, because I would be all over that sucker right now. Today is the same as yesterday. I feel old. But it can only get better, right? Tomorrow I'm going to spinning and yoga no matter what. I know that once I start moving, the pain subsides (a little, at least). It's just the "getting moving" part that hurts so much. I seriously don't think I've ever been so sore after a workout that even sitting still hurts. Yeah.

On the upside, I've dropped a couple of pounds and my stomach is getting flatter. SO, yea for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home