endeavors

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nap Time


I took a nap today after I got home from breakfast. Well, technically after a two hour phone call w/ Merriman. Thank God for free nights and weekends. I am a sleepy girl. Last night's slumber was cut short, and this morning I was awakened by the lovely Amy. I had to get up anyway to meet mc for breakfast. So I decided to nap for a couple of hours before meeting Michelle for dinner before PIF. zha woke me up from that one, but I needed to get in the shower anyway. Then Michelle calls to cancel tonight. Which made me secretly happy. Not that I didn't want to see you, little lady! Just that I can now play minesweeper and go back to bed for another hour.

Lazy Sunday. There is a lot to be said for a mid afternoon nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home