endeavors

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I don't like when things change. Blogger is now google blogger. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

My digital camera broke. So I bought a crappy disposable one for the Big City Rock concert that never happened. Then I was pissed that I spent money on the camera that I ended up not needing. So I'm taking it to Mack's Christmas party tonight to use it up. I'm so excited to see Hagrid! We don't get to spend much time together since he's down in CG. He and Michelle are making the 1.5 hour drive up this way.

I'm excited about all the stuff to do this week. I don't like to socialize much, but I'm sucking it up for the holidays. Next weekend is Lolo's Chicken and Waffles. Let's see if I actually get food this time around. Plus there's kickball and we're doing a New Year's Eve show.

z and I have been hanging out a lot, which makes me immeasurably happy. We went to visit Candy on her film set last night. He went crazy like a crack fiend. I know what that's like. To want to do something so badly. Well, my friend, you will make mad movies here soon.

I wish I had my digital video camera that my parents are getting me for Christmas NOW! I want to take it to Mack's tonight. But I won't get it until tomorrow when we head over to Nancy & Bob's.

Life is good. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. Know that you are loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home