endeavors

Friday, December 22, 2006

I got a massage today. Not the world's best, but a massage all the same. And it got me thinking about a number of things--particularly what my house is going to be like when I buy a house with all of the money I'm going to have in the next few years. I will have a massage room.

See, when you're done with a massage, the masseuse says (in a very calm and relaxed voice), "Whenever you're ready." But what they really mean is, "Get dressed and get out in the next two minutes." If I really waited until I was ready, I would take a nap for about an hour. Then I would stretch out for 10 or 15 minutes. Then I would leave. But when you go to a place to get a massage, you don't have that luxury. So, in my dream home, I will have a heated massage table. Once a week I will have someone come to my house and give me an hour and a half massage. Then, as they are leaving, but before I am ready to get off the table, the masseuse will draw me a hot bubble bath and place a glass of ice water next to it. I will then slide off the table and into the bath. This is also the only time I will drink water that is anything other than room temperature. Then I will go to bed.

I've decided to learn how to write code. We're going to start off with C++, then learn some other languages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home