endeavors

Friday, October 27, 2006

Here's the thing: I'm officially sick of being at work. I will have 24 hours of overtime on my next paycheck. The money aspect is great. The fact that I've crammed 3 full days into my regular 2 week schedule is not so great. This morning I woke up right before my alarm went off. I was fully awake and well-rested. But it took me an entire hour to actually get *out* of bed. Because I feel like I just left. And I'm working tomorrow 5am-1pm. Ugh. OK. Enough complaining.

On the up side, Sarah brought up telecommuting all by herself. I was going to sit her down in January--once all of this has calmed down--and ask her what the action plan was. (see all the cool new lingo i'm picking up?) But *she* came to *me* and said first quarter they were going to have this position and the AAPG positions move to home-based. She also said, "We did this at Star* and I don't see why we can't do this here...have people working from other states." This made me very excited. If I go home in Jan/Feb, that gives me a solid 4-5 months here to get used to telecommuting before heading to Cali. Yippee!!

__________
* Sarah and I both used to work at Star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home