endeavors

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is it time to go back to work already? Eff. Can't I have one more day off? I need to sleep.

If I was a normal person, I would have terribly bruised knees and horribly scraped wrists. Mainly from taking a pounding in the ocean. And climbing a rock made of razors. But, alas, I only have a tiny scrape on my wrist from the boogie board rope and a quarter-sized blue spot from climbing on the roof so much. (there was no easy way to get up or down. but I didn't plummet to my death on the rocks below, so that's a huge plus) Oh! I did have a nice hand print on my thigh from being smacked during a 10 person pile up on the pull out bed. But that went away the next day.

The weekend was exhausting and fantastic. Stories and pictures and video to come. For now, I have to get back to real life. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home