endeavors

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm off work in an hour to head to the theater. After the show, there's a little party thing we have to go to. Honestly, I'd much rather strike and go to bed. Or rather, strike, watch Heroes, and go to bed. I don't need to go to this party. But, I don't think I really have a choice on this one. So I'm trying to judge just how long it's going to take. Show will probably end around 8. Then an hour party, then an hour or so strike. I'll probably get home around 10ish. At least this is my last late night. Hopefully we can have KsomeA rehearsal Thursday. And by mid-November, this 15 extra hours a week at work will be back to normal.

I need to get my ass to the gym. I'm sure Eric has more insights into the human psyche to blow my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home