endeavors

Sunday, October 22, 2006

mmm...sleepy sleep.


I finally feel rested. After a completely exhausting week, last night I got to bed before 10pm. Actually, I think it was closer to 9 or 9:30. I woke up just before 7:30 after a night of some really weird, violent dreams. One of them involved being in this underground abandon train tunnel. There were two guys: one I had to save, one I had to kill. Except I didn't know which one was which, and the fate of the world rested on me killing the right one. The first one I met was taller and blonde. He was nice. The second one came shortly after and started fighting almost immediately. He was younger, shorter, with dark hair. We fought for a long time (he was not only fighting me, but trying to kill the blonde), until the boys called a truce so we could sleep for the night. The next morning, after not sleeping and thinking about the actions of the day before, I realized I was trying to kill the wrong one. The fighting started again, and I ended up stabbing the blonde to death with a twig. The dark haired guy and I just sat there, out of breath, staring at each other.
"How did you know? What made you change your mind?"
"I don't know. He was too nice."

That's when I woke up. But, I feel really rested for the first time in I can't remember. Instead of hiking, Faith and I are going out to breakfast. I look like a trainwreck, but too bad. I'm not even brushing my hair. After breakfast is a day full of rehearsal. I can hear her keys rumbling. I should go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home