endeavors

Monday, August 21, 2006

getting close


Tonight is my last Remainders rehearsal for a while. Tomorrow I'm playing a character for a law class, then get my sister settled in. Wednesday I leave straight from work for my two week trip. At some point I need to pack and write a character analysis for a play. The drive to Toronto should be interesting. Saturday I taught two boys to drive a stick. My transmission was mad at me for the rest of the day. Tonight I teach the last. I'm really excited about performing in Toronto, and seeing people I haven't seen since PIF! Then we're hitting OH, a place I haven't been in over two years. I'm excited about seeing my folks and Tosha. I'm way excited about Cedar Point. I am a roller coaster slut, and I've never been to CP. After OH, it's on to Austin for the Out of Bounds Improv Fest. Where Chris Trew and Tommy Cannon will perform Swimprov just for me. Well, other people can watch, but in my heart of hearts I will know who it's for!

When I get back, I start rehearsals for Demons, which goes up some time in October. Plus I have 3 more days of that law class. And at some point, PIF meetings should be starting up again. Oh, and a Remainders workshop. I'm going to try to make another trip out to L.A. for surfing. Wasn't able to do that a couple of weekends ago, although I did play in the ocean. Anyway, for those of you stalking me, that's my itinerary for a while.

I have to brush my teeth and go to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home