endeavors

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last night's dream:

Dozens of people were kidnapped (including myself) and shipped to these islands in the middle of the ocean. The secret lair for the bad guys. When I say "shipped", I mean we were transported on this huge tanker that went really fast and could stop suddenly. I remember thinking as we were coming into the dock, "holy crap, we're going to crash and fly off this thing". But we whipped around like a stunt car parallel parking. We were ushered off the tanker and taken through the jungle until we got to this facility not unlike the one in Jurassic Park. We lined up for a buffet. Renée (sorry I haven't figured out the accent mark*) was standing next to me and said, "Just because we're kidnapped doesn't mean we have to eat like this." She started scrounging around for food and supplies and whips up this amazing...meal isn't the right word. It was something that you'd find in a really swanky restaurant or on a cruise ship. (p.s. she's a chef in real life) The awesome thing was that the kidnappers were so blown away by this edible art she had created that we were able to sneak everyone off the island and swim away. I was happy to escape, but unreasonably upset that I didn't get any of that food.


*edit ok, I've applied the comment. now i just hope i've accented the right "e"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home