endeavors

Friday, July 21, 2006

And so begins my long work days. I've been here since 6:30. Yuck. They don't know where I'm going at the moment, as there aren't enough claims to process. So right now I'm doing crap projects to keep me busy. Which is fine, b/c I get to listen to my music all day. But 10 hours of typing and folding letters is not my idea of a good time. I'm supposed to start processing student accident claims, but we won't know for sure if we get that business until Monday, and claims won't start rolling in until September. I'll be gone the last two weeks of August, and a couple of days at the end of this month for improv stuff, but they don't know what I'll be doing in the interim.

Mack is having a party tonight. That should be fun. I think I'm going to try to get a nap in between Latin impact w/ Michelle and driving to Carefree. Yup. Friday night napping. I'm loads of fun. But yea for midnight swimming.

Oh, tomorrow night is a fundraiser show for Galapagos/Remainders at the Paramount Theater in Casa Grande. Make the drive so we can pay for Toronto! Or just give us money. That works, too. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home