endeavors

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

what a day. i've been up and down the 72 stairs in my building 3 times already. as soon as i got outside the door near my desk, i realized i left my badge in my car. cassy let me in so i could dump my water jug and purse before heading back out. then, as i sat down to process, i realized i had also left my ipod in my car. there is no way i could work for 9 hours in silence. i would go crazy. so i ran back outside and back up to the 2nd floor of the parking garage. luckily, i will not have to go to the gym today.

today i've decided to listen to Frou Frou: Psychobabble. probably for all 9 hours. on the up side, we're having a pizza party. which is wonderful b/c: a) pizza is my favorite, and b) i forgot my lunch.

NYC tomorrow night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home