endeavors

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My belly is full.

Went to see a JesterZ show tonight. Brandey's last one and Jason Lewis's...mmmm...I don't know what. He's in town from Canada this weekend and he performed. Anyway, we went to this pub around the corner where I had probably about 60 oz of water in an hour--I was that thirsty. Got to see Higbee. He leaves July 5th for IO Chicago's 5 week course that Nanna, Specht, Samwise, and Mindy took last year. Saw Michelle perform. This was the first time I've seen her in an L4 show. It was muchos exciting! (I liked your cell phone character in Hooverville) Oh, I also had the best slice of carrot cake in my whole life. It had some sort of lemon or orange zest to it. I realize these are very different flavors, but it was so slight I couldn't decipher. It was huge and delicious.

Oh, went to Cassy's today after 5 straight hours of improv rehearsal/class, and before the show. We watched You Got Served. It made me sad that they actually tried to have a plot and a story. Please stop. Just get back to the AMAZING dancing.

Countdown to Cirque: 5 days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home