endeavors

Monday, May 29, 2006

Take that!

To make up for my wussy bedtime Friday night, I didn't go to sleep at all Saturday night. After watching Ben at the JesterZ, I was called out for Drunken Cereal Night.

Monday consisted of KsomeA rehearsal, followed by a Remainders rehearsal. We did this society exercise that was so neat! No way to explain it. But I got really into it. And the part of me that *wasn't* doing the exercise realized just how deep into this I was committed. No way to describe it.

Then people came over for Memorial Day Fun.

Rules of Gay Volleyball:

1. Do not keep score.
2. If the ball bounces once, but it is a good bounce, the ball is considered "live".
3. If turning it into a drinking game, have your drink at the top of the hill and run up to have some in between volleys.
4. Give up after you get tired.

and most importantly...

5. You must use the gay volleyball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home