endeavors

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Who needs exercise when you're moving from a two story condo into an apartment on the second floor?!!

Arrrgh!!! I'm not getting anything done. I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep, but I have to move all my stuff. No time. There is no time. I've taken loads up and down my stairs. Dear knees, I am so sorry. Love, Ashley. I think I will cancel my chiropractor appointments this week so I can get moved in.

On the up side, my mom got her mother's day gift and I'm currently her favorite daughter. *blows raspberry at Lindsay*

Hey, everyone should go become a social insect. zha designed the site. I am only friends with geniuses. :-) Oh, and since it's new, if there's something about the design you think should change or if you have any suggestions or anything, you can email him and let him know.

The Remainders are taking over Casa Grande this weekend!!! Show is at 7:30. The Originals open for us. You should come see it before we get so huge that tickets are impossible to come by and go for, like, a hundred bucks a pop. We are going to rock the hizzouse. Next stop is LA where we will perform at IO West. And perhaps I will meet my beloved. *claps hands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home