endeavors

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day 2: Check.

The audition was fine (she says in a disgruntled voice). To be fair, I felt much more relaxed at this one now that I've taken the class with Darlene. But it wasn't anything spectacular. I drove six hours to audition for a role I'm not going to get. But I signed a contract with my agent, so I did the right thing.

Candy couldn't come, so it was just me and Michael. (p.s. what colors do you like for your scarf?) We were doing really well on time, so about 3/4 of the way to Flag we stopped for Dairy Queen. Ice cream and good company...you can't get any better than that. Filming was fine; the energy was a lot lower than yesterday. Probably b/c everyone was tired. There was still goofing off when the camera wasn't rolling, don't get me wrong, but just not as much as last night. And they still had stuff to do after I left, so I have sympathy for them. Jeffs, what time did you wrap?

On the ride home we needed food. At one point I wished Subway was open (we passed one on the highway and it sounded really good), then I wished for pizza. Then there weren't really any restraunts for a while, so I thought, well, we could stop at a gas station and I could just get some cookies. But not too long after that there was a rest stop sort of place that had gas and a little shop. Like something you would see at a border where you could exchange currency...only this was in the middle of the state. Guess what??? There was a Subway in the strip that was open! So I got a meatball sub (which was practically pizza: meat, cheese, sauce, and bread), and cookies! I should have wished for a million dollars, if I had known it was going to come true! :-) Anyway, I made it home by 1:30 and fell directly asleep. Which was much safer than on the road, had I been alone. So, congratulations Michael, you win my undying love and a scarf. What are you going to do now? (picture him saying: "I'm going to Disney World!")

Now I'm off to meet my folks for church. My sister was going to come for a half a second, but she's asleep instead. Oh well. But at least my parents get to come and meet some of my friends.

OK, I should probably get out of my pjs.

******
658 miles
$44.19 gas money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home