endeavors

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

When I missed a JesterZ rehearsal, I wasn't missing much. At all. But Monday night I missed a Remainders rehearsal, and I wish I could have gone. Two people called and two emailed to give me a break down of what happened, including a ten page play-by-play by Bill Binder. We work on so much, it's amazing. I love this dang troupe! But, unfortunately, I have a busy week and I needed to get some stuff together.

Work is finally calming down. I only have one pile of stuff that was left over from Monday (when they told us to drop everything to do HIP claims), which was left over from Friday (because I didn't have enough time to finish the letters and claim forms). But today things should be better.

Oh, I'm going to audition for Taming of the Shrew. I'm not really eligible for casting, as their tech week is right around PIF, but I'm going to audition anyhow. Mainly to get my face out there so they will remember me for the next show. I haven't had to do a monologue in a couple of years, so I'm looking forward to working on that. I miss theater. P.S. There are several male parts available, in case any guys are in the mood for Shrew. I think Matt Higbee is going to be in it. And Faith is Bianca. If anyone wants more details, email me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home