endeavors

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Johnny Depp is the finest actor on the planet. Not "fine" as in "hot", but "fine" as in "genius". John Malkovich and Gary Oldman are tied with him, but I've seen more of Johnny Depp's work, so therefore I'm biased. I just watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and was blown away by his performance. See also "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Benny and Joon". Who am I kidding...see *all* his films! He has fun. I mean, the man loves what he is doing. He is so empathetic and soft. In "Finding Neverland", you really felt for his character. It is so inspiring to watch this actor transform.

*On a side note, something that makes me love him even more: His two children are named Jack and Lily, the names of the main characters in "Legend"...only one of my favorite movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home