endeavors

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Who had fun today? Raise your hand. Oh, me me! Thanks to Michelle's fabulous job, Tammy, Missy (her sister), Michelle, and I got to go horseback riding. It was originally thought to be at the same place that never returned my calls this summer, but it ended up near Black Canyon City, which is on the way to Prescott (which sucked for Tammy b/c she was already on 48th street when I called her to tell her to head back north). We had So. Much. Fun. I shot a pistol for the first time in my life and threw a hatchet. Neither of which I did well, but, hey, it was my first time. Haven't been on a horse in years, so it felt great to be back. I got to show off my mad skillz. Well, not really. I only led once. But it was a blast! Then I talked with Kenny on my 50 minute ride home and got all excited about LA and maybe studying make up.

Tonight is reading and Leon--the full version of The Professional. P.S. zha, have you seen it yet? You really should watch it, I think you'd like it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home