endeavors

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Three things;

1. Last night I went to Home Depot for sandpaper, paint, and a paintbrush so I can spruce up the bookshelf I got. (p.s. thank you!!!) Then last night I proceeded to have a dream about sanding it down and painting it. Hmm...I must be excited to start this project or something.

2. Kenny N is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. Here is an excerpt from a recent email: "If I was you and right now I'm not until self cloning is in a better stage of performance research but I would give me a call if your planning too on sat..." I like him enough to ignore the spelling errors. Which is huge for an anal grammar nazi like myself.

3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! I hope it is filled with good food and good company. You are all loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home