endeavors

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I freaked the pooh out of Faith last night. As I was coming in from getting my glasses in the car (so we could spend the evening watching Kill Bill, Volumes 1 & 2), I shouted at the commercial on tv, "Hey, that's Tiffany!! She was my fight partner in college when we got certified!!" She's got a national Kodak spot. If you watch TV and have seen an add for a Kodak digital picture camera that records video with a red-head, that's my friend! So I called her to tell her I just saw it.

So it begins...Saturday I work 6-12, then have a meeting @ 4, then a show @ 7. Sunday I'm taking my parents to the airport, as well as missing church a second week in a row. Last week I had NITA, and this week I'm saying goodbye to the 'rents. Which totally sucks b/c I haven't been to church since I was baptized. I miss it! Oh well, there's always next week...

...which is Thanksgiving. Nancy and Bob are going to Eric's in San Diego. I'm not sure what I'm doing. All I can think about is the fact that I'll have a few days off work and I can FINALLY get my room organized. I want to get my stuff out of storage and prepare for an Alexander workshop. I might just spend some time by myself. I'm around people just about every second of the day, so it'll be nice to have some alone time.

Oh, and the trip to the Bahamas might be back on! Kenny is working through Feb, and I was looking at tickets that first weekend. After taxes and everything, they were around $420. That would be a nice little birthday present to myself. And, at this point, I don't even care about meeting any of the cast. Just being on the beach for a weekend would make me so happy. So cross your fingers on that one!

4.25 hours until Harry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home