endeavors

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tonight sucked!

Ugh, I'm having major issues with my current troupe. I talked with Specht a little about it. I feel like I've come a long way since the beginning of the year. September '04 I started the advanced class; mid-January I moved to L3; September '05 I moved to L4. I've really improved a lot over the past year, but I feel like I haven't been learning anything lately. We spent 3 hours on 3 edits tonight. That's it. I also feel like I'm being stifled, creatively. So I'm keeping my options open.

Which brings me to my new focus. I don't have a plan, per sey, but I do have little goals. For instance: have credit card paid off by end of year. My job just offered overtime through December, so I'm going to start working 6 days a week. I'm also going to try to do as many outside shows as they'll hire me for. And Paul was offered another job doing the same thing he's doing now, but with a huge raise. So, hopefully he'll take that, because he owes me money. By January 1, I want to seriously start my LA fund again. Faith and I have to be out of this apartment by August, which is a perfect time to move. I brought it up to Matt and Liz tonight, just to let then know I'm still planning on going. Of course, I'd be there in a heartbeat if zha gets stuff set up in March. But I'm not banking on that. (not that i don't think you're going to do crazy great things, because I do. it's just that i need to not rely on that)

Anyway, I'm a little bummed about my current situation. Why can't we all just play together? Why do the JesterZ have to be so segregated? Why can't we just do it because we love the art form?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home