endeavors

Monday, November 14, 2005

Tonight was so awesome! And it ended with talk about the Alexander technique. Bill Binder is watching a video about it and wants to bring it to rehearsals. I've been talking with Jeff for a while about how fabulous it is, and he suggested I do a workshop or something. Well, this would be the or something! I am so excited! All of my books are in storage b/c I was waiting on my loft and a bookshelf. So this weekend I'm going to take my books out of storage to grab my Alexander stuff. I'll worry about the bookshelf later. And four other people in the room had heard of the technique. Outside of WSU, I've never met anyone who knew about it. Man, I'm excited like a complete nerd. Seriously...it was hard to not end every sentence in an exclamation point.

P.S. Dear Aloe Vera Suggestion Person: Thank you. I shaved tonight, used the lotion, and do not have razor burn. Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home