endeavors

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ah, the joys of tech week. I forgot what it feels like to function on 4 hours of sleep for 7 straight days. Can't wait until Tuesday. I will come straight home from work and go to bed. I will wake up 12 hours later refreshed and ready to exercise Wednesday morning. I am SUPER sad that I'm missing Matt's last show, and Jeremy's first one. I am SUPER sad that I haven't been able to perform or participate in rehearsals the past couple of weeks. But, I'm REALLY looking forward to Sunday night when I can dive back into the world of improv. I'm also looking forward to Saturday's and Sunday's SJ performances because friends are coming. It's definitely more fun to do a show when you know the audience.

In other news: I will go to the beach every weekend and learn how to surf! I will see Cog and Baby Wants Candy and take classes at IO. I will perform with my friends. I will meet Jack and tell him he was my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home