endeavors

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mixed day.

Work kinda sucked. Tammy and Cassy both moved away from me. Alicia was supposed to take Tammy's place (but never in my heart) tomorrow, but she quit today. Two people cried on the phones with me.

But then I left work.

And now my Chicago trip in August is officially planned!!! The plane tickets are purchased and the hotel reservations are made. Ben's studly love muffin is coming, so I'm looking forward to that. I have the hottest brown and pink dress with brown shoes that are cuter than cute! I was going to save its debut for the performance of my friends, but I'm volunteering at a fundraiser next week, so it gets a warm up. Baby Wants Candy is that Friday night. And maybe, just maybe, if I can keep my eyes open that long, the improv jam at 12:15. Eek! Yippee!

Brandey, Hagrid, and Cosand, we are sorry you aren't going, and we will miss you.

But not too much, as we will be busy having loads of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home