endeavors

Monday, July 18, 2005

OK, y'all need to calm down. I am still the same Ashley. (my dad's first words were, "Well, here's what I'm concerned about...") My personality hasn't changed. My dreams and goals haven't changed. Some of the stuff on the inside has, but I'm still the same geek you know and love. I will not join a cult or drink kool-aid until I die. I will not force-feed religion down anyone's throat. In fact, most of you wouldn't even realize a difference if I hadn't written a post about it. I will still attend the occasional all-night party. I will still find an excuse to wear my corset for Halloween. (sorry you will miss that one, Tosha)

Do not worry. I am still the same person. Only different way deep down. And you never knew her to begin with. Not that that's bad. I'm just saying I keep myself very guarded. We all do. We only let the outside world see bits and pieces of ourselves.

Trust me. It'll be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home