endeavors

Thursday, July 14, 2005

So mad I could spit nails

I have been working in this office for almost two years and I have been constantly walked all over. I am so tired of it. Today was the last straw. I'm really good at what I do and I learn fast. For that reason, I'm getting overlooked for other positions--because they don't want to lose me where I am. People threaten to quit, and the company offers them more money. But when I lay out what I do to justify a raise, they're upset that I'm ungrateful. Ugh. I know I only have 6 more months here, but that's a REALLY long time when you're unhappy. And being taken advantage of. Plus, nothing's written in stone about January anyways. What if I stay? What if I'm able to do the work I want in Phoenix? I love this city, and I don't really want to go. So if anyone has a job opening, I'm a super employee. Just don't push me around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home