endeavors

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sunday was a fabulous day. I went back to the apartment after an all night party and slept on the couch. Not very comfortable, but I didn't want to drive all the way back to Glendale. Paul went tubing, so I got to watch 8 hours of tivoed shows. CSI, Charmed, Numbers, Without A Trace, Saturday Night Live, etc. That's a lot of TV. Now I only have Lost and Alias season finales to watch. I'm so sleepy I can barely stand it. What was that? OK, I guess I could go to bed.

P.S. This weekend I'm losing my Vegas Virginity. That's right, folks, I'm going to Sin City for the first time. I am so excited I could throw up! And yet a little sad b/c I sort of always thought I'd go with Paulie. Ugh. Sometimes I amaze myself with my patheticness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home