endeavors

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tried to change my template last night b/c looking at the one I have now makes me nauseous. Decided it was too hard and kept the same layout. Grrr...I don't even like the colors anymore. So if anyone wants to help me (for free), I am open to suggestions.

Tammy's husband doesn't like me. For no reason other than she has a new friend. But *she's* the bad influence on *me*. For instance, she talked me into getting a two piece swim suit this year. Trampy, I know. This is the first time since 6th grade that I've had one.





We'll see. My stomach sure as heckfire doesn't look like hers.



Much fun was had this weekend. Woke up Saturday morning at 7, did not go to bed until Sunday night at 10. Well, there was a three hour nap Sunday afternoon that I didn't count. Girl F confronted Boy D about a crush. Boy D said no thanks, which I think devestated Girl F a little. Plus, Boy D made out with Girls A and C in Car T. Girl F will now be taking two weeks off Improv Troupe J to get her head straight. Also, she tried (unsuccessfully, I might add) to make out with Gay Boy B. This is why I don't drink all that much. By the way, none of those people or cars involved were me. However, I did have a huge hand in getting Girls F and C drunk. I make strong drinks. Sorry ladies.

And no stress about Platonic Friend. Emails were sent and no one feels stalked. Excellent. Coffee will be had sometime in the future.

I like making friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home