endeavors

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My physical therapist has devised a new way to torture me. It's called, "The Jackhammer." Here's how it works: A heavy metal deep tissue massager is placed upon my thigh. Steve manipulates it around my hamstring, hip, and quad. Whenever he works my quad, it is the most intense tickling feeling on the planet. My eyes water; I want to pee and puke at the same time. It's almost unbearable. I try to breathe through it, but that does no good. But my knees feel great when we're done, so I suck it up. I tried digging my nails into my arm today, and that helped a little. Except now I have chunks of skin missing and it's swolen and red. I think I'm going to stick with the deep breathing.

In other news, here are some more websites to visit--the first two I've added to the left:

Dave is in the improv troupe with me. He's very cool. And has music on his site he composed. Check the Tuesday, April 5 post @ 12:10 pm. Last night he sang during rehearsal b/c Specht pimped him out. But, lucky for all of us, Dave has an amazing voice. Sigh.

Ben, also in the troupe. He's brilliant. I like him a lot. But will never attempt to make out with him. You're safe from me. heehee He's moving up to L4, and my heart is breaking a little. No one moves boxes like him. Big sigh.

zha has some of his films up now. The Red Room stars Joe Baker and Amanda Beede, two people I've done shows with (in college). I miss them TONS and can't wait to see everyone when I visit this fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home